- Director : Tran Quoc Bao
- Actors : Ron Yuan, Mykel Shannon Jenkins, Alain Uy
- Media Format : Dolby, Surround Sound, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 48 minutes
- Release date : June 22, 2021
- MPAA rating : PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Studio : Well Go Usa
Apparently there were offers to make this film with a studio budget, as long as the roles were worked for major stars (Bruce Willis and Nicholas Cage among those wanted), but the filmmakers chose to seek funding on Kickstarter rather than whitewash their script. While I respect this decision, it shows that there is no studio influence, in both good and bad ways. As noble as the decision was to keep minorities in the main roles, it doesn’t help with their amateurish acting and the script problems a studio likely would have worked out. The Paper Tigers is a highly watchable film, but also one that constantly asks you to look past flaws in filmmaking.